Raise your hand if you know what it’s like to lose everything. Raise your hand if you are ready to rebuild your life from scratch. Raise your hand if you are ready to ignite the power of God within you and claim a life of abundance. Then this seminar is JUST FOR YOU.
What’s one thing holding you back from the life you desire? We believe you must dream in order to achieve it. Our approach is grounded on the philosophy of the mind. We help you define what a “desirable life” is through your eyes and from there, we construct and lay out a roadmap to your destination.Everything we do starts all in the mind. Through simply restructuring your mentality, you can overcome trials, blockades, and strongholds like never before. You will take control of your world and release yourself from all obstacles, hindering you from living a healthy life you desire.
The “I AM THAT I AM” is a seminar designed to reshape your mindset and transform your life by taking you on a path towards excellence and prosperity through social, emotional, and educational development. If you feel held back by defeat, a sense of hopelessness, a series of unfortunate events, and or a feeling of emptiness, then “I AM THAT I AM SEMINAR”, is for you. Our creative and dynamic learning environment will motivate you to be the very best in whatever you do.
Shifting your mindset will allow you to embrace a more positive outlook and perception of life. Embrace your true potential and go after what you want. Ask, so you can receive. Step forward onto an uncharted path to experience something new. By solely adjusting your mindset, you will allow yourself to gain an insurmountable amount of wisdom and understanding on how to operate in this body. Remember, you are a spirit, you live in a body, and you possess a soul. Activate your supernatural ability, by first, renewing your mind, and fixing the word of God in your heart.
This seminar is led by Apostle Sylvia D. Shipman. She has served as Youth Minister and Associate Pastor and assisted in organizing and launching ministries. As a vehicle of God, she serves to heal broken marriages, heal the sick, and to bring deliverance to those that are bound. She looks forward to sharing fundamental knowledge and wisdom to anyone with a receiving heart for the gifts and promises of our Lord and Savior. Sylvia is an instrument of God’s light, which can bring much-needed change into your life.
- I am a good person.
- I have integrity.
- I do what is ethically right and good.
- Whatever life puts before me is a learning experience that will make me stronger, wiser, and more tolerant.
- I am strong enough to understand and make allowances for other people's weaknesses, and their behavior towards me.
- Other people's behavior is about them, not me.
- I focus on the joy of living my life and helping others where and when I truly can.
- I am what I eat and drink, so I eat and drink good things.
- I am what I watch, play, and listen to. I watch, play, and listen to good positive things.
- I enjoy exercising. I walk when I don't need to drive or take the bus or train.
- I smile and laugh whenever I can. Life is good. Getting caught in the rain reminds me that it is great to be alive to feel it.
- I forgive others. Deep down, everyone is a good person, just like me.
- I am a compassionate and loving, caring person.
- I am a good person.
- I am.